Saturday, December 15, 2012

It's always good to have satisfied customers.  Its also great to see people using the tools you make.  I received this email today :

Mr. Nieto,
 
My name is Chris Dillingham and I bought the above knife at the gun show on the 9th. I am in the Army and wanted to take it through some paces to see how it would perform. It is an excellent knife! I dug holes and pried wood apart also and the knife held its edge buetifully and still shaves hair. I have only two small issues: I wish it had a lanyard hole and the handle is a little to smooth, so keeping a grip on it gets difficult when chopping and changing the angle of the cut. Thank you for making an outstanding "UGLY" knife that holds up to what I put it through.
 
Thank you again,
 
Chris Dillingham
SFC, USA
Combat Medic
 
PS. Feel free to use comments and pictures in your blog
 

 
 
Barring a couple of minor aesthetics,( which i  welcome the feed back)im glad you like your new knife Chris.

And as G.K. Chesterton said," a thing worth doing is worth doing Badly". Which is why i make "ugly" knives.:-)


1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a little feedback from a customer; sounds like Chris put this knife through the wringer & it held up just fine. Bill......

    ReplyDelete