Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Well i finally got(made) a grinder that's worth a crap.  I had originally started making a three wheel KMG clone-y thing but the tracking just sucked.  So i scraped that and finally after allota probing from James we came up with this.



I have to give a big thank you to James helm for this grinder.  Had it not been for his shop and overall patience with my stubbornness i probably wouldn't have this so James to you :cheerful:  Alright enough of that sentimental shite.





Thought it was a pretty cool idea to have a moveable platen,  Granted this design does not lend itself to be tilted, but with some minor tweaking it could be done.  However for my purposes i don't foresee any problem.  I just need to put a ceramic platen on and we're good to go.



And last but not least a big thank you for such a simple tracking idea Mr. Joe Calton.  It's the best tracking means I've seen on a two wheel setup, and its great Because it's so elegant in its simplicity..



No comments:

Post a Comment